Alexis Rae Campos was born and raised in Florida. The oldest of five siblings, she has consistently taken a leadership role in her life, watching out for her brother and sisters and also helping out with the family business. This dedication to others’ wellbeing has been a common thread throughout her career.
Alexis completed her undergraduate studies at Florida State University and went on to attend
Stetson University College of Law in Gulfport, Florida, where she was an active member of the Mock Trial Team and gained an in-depth understanding of persuasive advocacy and litigation. Her team took first place the 2014 Golden Gate University National Mock Trial Competition, In addition, Alexis was awarded Best Cross Examination at the 2015 National Trial Competition and the Wehle Award for the highest grade in Trial Advocacy. Throughout her tenure at Stetson, Alexis was an Honors Program participant and graduated cum laude. Alexis remains active with the Trial Team program at the College of Law. She became an Advocacy Skills Trainer and has coached a winning team in the FJA Mock Trial competition in 2019.
Alexis appreciates the practice of law and finds it important to continue adapting and implementing new strategies. As an attorney for Winters & Yonker, Alexis channels her past experiences into providing the best representation and advocacy possible for her clients. She believes it is an honor to represent the people in the Tampa Bay community and does not shrink from the responsibility that comes with the role of being an attorney.
Alexis is bilingual and is able to assist both English and Spanish speaking individuals in need of assistance.
- Florida, 2015
- Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, Florida
- J.D., 2015
- Cum laude
- Honors Program
- Concentration Certificate in Advocacy
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida
- B.S. 2011
- Major: Interdisciplinary Social Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Offices of Gerard DeSapio, Jersey City, NJ
- Paralegal, 2016
- Hightower, Stratton, Wilhelm
- Law Clerk, 2014-2015
- John Bales Attorneys, Tampa, FL
- Law Clerk, 2013-2014
- Office of Civil Regional Counsel and Criminal Conflict, Tampa, FL
- Intern, 2013
- Alexis Campos, Second Circuit on Consolidated Edison’s 9/11 Tort Claims, JURIST – Dateline, Jan. 24, 2014, http://jurist.org/dateline/