- Tampa, Florida
- Phone: 813-223-6200
- Fax: 813-223-6900
- Email: Email Me
Matt grew up in North Carolina and later moved to Tampa, Florida where he attended high school. Matt graduated from Florida State University in 2014 with a degree in political science. It was Matt’s first law class in college when he knew that he wanted to practice law and advocate for those in need of help. Matt later graduated from Stetson University College of Law in 2017. While in law school, Matt volunteered with Big Brothers Big Sisters where Matt would visit his little brother each week at his school.
Outside of work, Matt enjoys playing and watching sports, exercising, and taking part in outdoor activities.
- Federal Bar Association, 2017
Work Experience :
- 6th Judicial Circuit, St. Petersburg, FL. Intern to the Honorable Thomas H. Minkoff (May 2015 – July 2015)
- City Attorney of Clearwater, Florida. Intern (January 2016 – April 2016)
- Boss Law, St. Petersburg, FL. Law Clerk (June 2016 – May 2017)
- The William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award
- Stetson University College of Law, cum laude, 2017