Longboat Key Car Accident Lawyers

After a car crash in the city of Longboat Key you may feel frustrated, in pain, and unsure of what the future holds. A minor injury can leave you with continuing injuries that will require weeks of treatment. You might be unable to work and support your family. And you may be thinking about how you’ll cover your bills. However, there is help. You can recover money for your expenses and more. You have to speak with a Longboat Key car accident lawyer.

Our law firm has only one goal: to help car accident victims get the compensation you deserve. We never charge you anything unless we win you money. Let’s provide you a FREE consultation. Get in touch with Winters & Yonker at (888)373-7770 now to acquire your free consultation.

Table of Contents

Will insurance cover my car accident?

Usually, yes. Car accidents are almost always covered by insurance, unlike some other types of accidents. In Florida, automobile owners must be covered by insurance, and it must cover damage as well as accident victim injuries. This implies that in the event you have been hurt in an auto accident, you are probably able to get your costs recovered through insurance.

Although, there is a possibility that the driver doesn’t have insurance. But you could have the ability to submit a claim to regain money from the other driver. If they are unable to pay, you could still ensure get paid in the future by putting a lien on their property, or getting the money in payments. The bottom line is: you have a right to your settlement whether the other driver has insurance or not.

How much is my case worth?

Settlements are contingent on the seriousness of the injuries and how much your treatment and other losses cost you. There is not any limit on how much you could be paid for a car crash near Longboat Key, and you’re allowed to recover 100% of your costs for things like automobile repairs, doctor bills, and missed work time. Moreover, you may be given compensation for things such as the way your life has been affected.

This includes money for mental anguish, pain, disabilities, or the loss of a family. We all know that a personal loss cannot be made up for with money, however, we’ve seen year after year the way the settlement money helps our customers reconstruct and proceed with their lives.

Do I need a car accident lawyer?

A car accident attorney is a defender of your rights. The insurance company is more interested in its profits than on assisting you. Most of the time, the insurance carrier will create an offer that it understands is far too low. It expects you to take the money and sign away your right to recover the actual price of your injuries. A personal injury lawyer understands this is how insurance companies work.

A Longboat Key car accident.
Contact Winters & Yonker today if you’ve been injured in a car accident.

An attorney can gather the kind of evidence that will convince the insurance company to pay a reasonable amount. They can also refer you to physicians who can tell you exactly what it takes for one to recover and can evaluate your condition. A lawyer can often negotiate a better offer, or your attorney may take your case to a jury in car accident lawsuits.

How do I know whether I should file a claim?

It can be hard for accident victims to figure this out on their own. For starters, most individuals aren’t trained to apply legal concepts to automobile accidents like fault and negligence. It’s human nature to blame yourself or be hesitant to blame somebody else. The best way to know if you’ve got a valid claim is to schedule a free consultation with a car accident attorney.

Talk to a Longboat Key Car Accident Lawyer

Our lawyers have been helping auto accident victims for years, and we won’t charge you anything unless we win money for you. We will give a completely free consultation for you. Get in touch with Winters & Yonker at (888)373-7770 today to get your free consultation.

0/5 (0 Reviews)
Find out if you have a case
We can Help!
Free Consultation
Winters & Yonker Logo
Free Consultation
Attorney to You