How Does a Personal Injury Lawyer Prove Liability in a Slip And Fall Accident?

Proving liability in a slip and fall accidents may seem straightforward under the law. In most instances, it is clear that a property owner was negligent in their actions which caused your injuries. Also, in cases where you’re unsure if you were at fault or a property owner was at liability in a slip and fall accident, you need the help of a Tampa personal injury attorney.

In Florida, there is a comparative fault law. These laws dictate the percentage of fault for each party involved in an accident. With the comparative fault law, however, it could reduce your total compensation if you are found to be at fault in any way.

For example, if the jury determines that you were 10 percent at fault for your slip and fall accident, your total settlement would be reduced by 10 percent and the property owner would be responsible for paying you the remaining 90 percent as your total settlement award.

Building a Case

Your personal injury lawyer can build a case that reduces your total percentage of negligence for slip and fall accidents. This will ensure you receive the maximum settlement in your case.

To prove your slip and fall accident was the fault of a property owner, they will show evidence that supports your injury claims. This will also include photos of the areas that caused your injuries as well as witness testimony that supports your injury claim. Your medical records will be used to prove the extent of your injuries as well as any other information that helps to prove that a slip and fall accident was not your fault.

Having a Tampa personal injury attorney on your side after a slip and fall accident injuries you will provide you a better outcome in your case. They will represent you in court and fight your injury claims against a negligent property owner. They can win your case in court and get you the compensation you deserve for your injuries.

Let your personal injury attorneys in Tampa, Florida, help you to recover a settlement that pays for your medical bills and lost wages from work. You do not have to suffer alone after slip and fall accidents. A personal injury lawyer in Tampa will take your case.

How Can a Personal Injury Lawyer in Tampa, Florida, Help Me After a Slip and Fall Accident?

A personal injury attorney in Tampa can help you after a slip and fall accident injuries you. They will work to negotiate a fair settlement on your behalf from a negligent property owner. They will guide you through the complex legal process and work to build a case that wins in court.

Your personal injury lawyers will fight for your legal rights and advise you of your legal options in your case. You will also be provided a consultation with your personal injury attorneys in Tampa, where you can discuss your case. This is the perfect opportunity to ask those questions you have about your slip and fall accident.

Your Florida personal injury attorneys will provide you with answers to your legal questions. They can argue your case in court and secure you a fair settlement for your injuries after an accident.

If you are uncertain if you have a slip and fall injury case that deserves compensation, it is always best to speak to a personal injury attorney in Tampa about your case. They can determine if a property owner was negligent for your injuries. They can work with an insurance company to settle your case out of court.

Your personal injury in Florida will fight for you. They know the laws for slip and fall accidents. They work for you and have your best interests in mind all during your case. Trust in your Tampa, FL, personal injury lawyer. They are there to support you after a slip and fall accident and also to win your case.

Contact a Tampa Bay Personal Injury Attorney Today

Lastly, if you have been injured after a slip and fall accident, you need the help of a personal injury attorney in Tampa, Florida. The Tampa personal injury attorneys at Winters & Yonker will take your case. They will fight for your legal rights after a slip and fall accident. You do deserve compensation, and the Tampa personal injury attorneys at Winters & Yonker will get it for you. Contact us today to set up a consultation. We are ready to assist you now.

Let's get started with your FREE consultation