Have you been hurt in a head-on collision in Tampa, Florida? Winters & Yonker Personal Injury Lawyers in Tampa can assist you in holding the relevant parties accountable. When another person’s negligence causes your injuries, you have the right to be paid for your pain and suffering.
At Winters & Yonker Personal Injury Lawyers, we have the personal injury experience and courtroom skill to help you fight for the compensation you deserve. We know this is a difficult time, and we will do everything we can to help you get your life back on track.
With millions recovered on behalf of injured clients, our car accident lawyers have a proven record of winning. Don’t trust your case to just any firm. You need the best legal team to help you achieve the best possible result. You need Winters & Yonker Personal Injury Lawyers
We have decades of experience handling cases like hit & run accidents, multi-vehicle car crashes, rear-end crashes, lane change crashes, left-turn accidents, Parking lot accidents, red and yellow light accidents, rollover accidents, and single-vehicle accidents, among many others.
How Can Winters & Yonker Personal Injury Lawyers, Help After a Car Accident in Tampa?
Any car accident can be devastating, but a head-on crash is especially so because you’re powerless to stop the threat. Seeing disaster coming straight at you can be profoundly traumatizing.
All the more reason you need time to concentrate on both your mental and physical healing. As if that weren’t enough, your financial status is likely to be strained as a result of the medical expenditures, especially if you’re unable to work during this time.
Our Tampa car accident attorneys at Winters & Yonker Personal Injury Lawyers, have firsthand knowledge of the hardships victims endure following an accident. That’s why we don’t let insurance companies get away with denying your claim—we understand the impact it can have on your life.
Here are just a few reasons we’re the best choice for the job:
- Top-rated personal injury attorneys will represent you
- Our firm is well-known in Florida and has a track record of success
- We offer superior legal services, including performing our own accident investigation and collaborating with renowned experts
- We have a comprehensive team of lawyers, paralegals, investigators, and support personnel
- We’ll take care of all of the negotiations, communications, and procedures involved in your case, with the ability to bring your case to court if the other side doesn’t offer an adequate settlement
Allow us to manage the legal difficulties, so you don’t have to. Insurance companies don’t frighten us. We will not hesitate to take them to court if they refuse to settle reasonably.
What Is a Head-On Crash?
A head-on crash is considered to be the most dangerous sort of crash on Florida’s roads, intersections, or highways. Because of the tremendous amount of force that car occupants receive upon impact, these crashes are also a key contributor to Florida motor vehicle fatality statistics.
When two vehicles going in opposite directions strike “head-on,” that’s a head-on accident. These catastrophes can occur in a variety of scenarios:
- Inadvertently entering oncoming traffic
- Unknowingly driving on the wrong side of the road or going the wrong way on a one-way street
- Attempting to pass another vehicle despite oncoming traffic
The causes of these incidents include:
Head-on crashes provide an elevated risk of serious injury and death. In response, lawmakers have attempted to lessen the possibility of this type of crash by installing obstacles such as median strips and cables.
The Severity of Head-On Collisions in Florida
Every year, about 3000 people are killed in motor vehicle accidents on Florida roads, with head-on collisions accounting for 10% of all fatalities. When two automobiles meet head-on, the chances of death increase considerably. In fact, four people are killed in every three head-on accidents because the body suffers a severe impact during this type of collision.
Survivors of head-on crashes frequently suffer debilitating and life-altering injuries such as:
In addition to the considerable physical impairments, survivors experience tremendous emotional anguish.
Long hospital stays, physical therapy, rehabilitation services, and even lifelong care may be required, which can cost untold amounts of money.
Liability in a Tampa, Florida, Frontal Collision
Florida is classified as a “comparative negligence” state. This means that both drivers may be held partially accountable for any car accident, including head-on collisions. Compensation is calculated based on each driver’s percentage of liability.
Our car accident attorneys have extensive expertise in arguing negligence and fighting to ensure that blame is properly allocated so you aren’t cheated of any compensation you may be entitled to receive.
Contact a Tampa Auto Accident Lawyer Now
Winters & Yonker Personal Injury Lawyers’s personal injury attorneys in Tampa have helped countless clients obtain justice for their head-on accident injuries. We understand what it takes to win, and we will do all in our power to get you the best possible result.
Don’t try to settle with the insurance company on your own or hire a less capable law firm. The stakes are simply too great.
Additional car accident resources
- Car color & crash risk
- Florida car inspection laws
- Florida child car seat laws
- Passenger negligence
- Road defects
- Seat belt injuries
- Do I have to go to court after a car accident in Florida?
- Tampa car accident frequently asked questions
- Questions to ask a lawyer after a car accident in Tampa
- What to do after a car accident in Tampa
- Who will pay my medical bills after a car accident in Florida?
Our personal injury law firm in Tampa, FL, also provides:
- Bicycle Accident Lawyers in Tampa
- Brain Injury Attorneys in Tampa
- Bus Accident Attorney in Tampa, FL
- Catastrophic Injury Lawyer in Tampa
- Recreational vehicle accidents
- Car Accident Lawyer in Tampa, FL
- Construction Accident Lawyer in Tampa, FL
- Dog Bites Attorneys in Tampa
- Medical Malpractice Attorneys in Tampa, FL
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Tampa
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyers in Tampa
- Premises Liability Attorney in Tampa
- Product Liability Lawyers in Tampa
- Slip and Fall Lawyer in Tampa
- Truck Accident Lawyer in Tampa, FL
- Uber Accident Lawyers in Tampa
- Workers’ Compensation Attorneys in Tampa
- Workplace Accident Attorney in Tampa
- Wrongful Death Lawyer in Tampa