If you suffered injuries after a rollover accident in Tampa, FL, you may be eligible to receive compensation. Our Tampa rollover accident lawyers at Winters & Yonker Personal Injury Lawyers can help you pursue a financial award to help cover your bills.
With nearly 120 years of collective legal experience, our Tampa personal injury lawyers take pride in delivering exceptional client services. When you become a client, you become family—and we treat you just as we would our own.
How Winters & Yonker Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help After a Rollover Accident in Tampa
At Winters & Yonker Personal Injury Lawyers, our Tampa car accident attorneys have advocated for countless accident victims, and we know what a devastating time this is for you.
Fortunately, with our car accident lawyers in your corner, you don’t have to handle any of this on your own. We’re here to help.
Here is what sets us apart from the rest:
- Award-winning attorneys
- Multi-million dollar settlements/verdicts
- Financially established and can go up against powerful insurance companies
- Available 24/7
We can help with your case by:
- Internally investigating your accident
- Hiring experts to further strengthen your case as necessary
- Negotiating a settlement agreement with the other party on your behalf
- Filing a lawsuit and bringing your case to court if needed
You can trust us to do everything we can to get you the best possible outcome after a rollover accident in Tampa, Florida. Call today to get started.
What Types of Vehicles Roll Over in an Accident?
However, certain types of vehicles are designed and built in a way that makes them more susceptible to rolling over when hit. These include pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles (SUVs).
SUVs and trucks have tracks that are more narrow. In other words, there’s less distance between the sides of the vehicle. They also sit higher than other vehicles, resulting in a less sturdy and stable center
Causes of Rollover Accidents
Factors besides the type of vehicle can also play a role in a rollover accident. Typically, they involve issues in the environment as well as driver error.
These factors include:
- Human error
- Badly-designed roadways
- Poor road conditions
- Vehicle speed at impact
- Manufacturing defects
A number of scenarios can make a rollover accident more likely.
- The vehicle hits a guardrail, curb, or median, causing it to tip over
- A driver takes a sharp turn at a high speed
- The vehicle is hit from the side
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), rollover accidents have a tendency to be especially serious – at least compared with many other types of car accidents.
What Injuries Are Common in Tampa Rollover Accidents?
Rollover accidents are among the more dangerous types of accidents. Fatalities are not uncommon in rollover accidents. And those who survive often end up with severe and debilitating catastrophic injuries.
Some of these injuries include:
- Fractures and broken bones
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Airbag injuries
- Seat belt injuries
- Organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Cuts and lacerations
- Head/neck injuries
- Bruises and contusions
- Serious burns
- Internal bleeding
In some cases, lifelong issues result from these injuries. Whatever injury you’ve suffered, our car accident attorneys at Winters & Yonker Personal Injury Lawyers will be tireless in protecting your interests and fighting for you to get every dollar you deserve.
How To Stay Safe After a Tampa Rollover Accident
The way the driver reacts in a rollover situation often determines how bad the accident will be.
Experts advise bracing yourself by firmly pressing against the back of the floorboard with your feet. Your body should be leaning back.
Additional steps that can help include:
- Ensuring the vehicle is outfitted with the most up-to-date safety features (e.g., side airbags, stability control)
- Wearing a seatbelt to avoid being ejected from the vehicle as it’s rolling
- Remaining calm and turning off the engine if it’s safe
- Avoiding the impulse to oversteer
Whether or not you’ve sustained an obvious injury in the crash, it is critical to promptly receive medical attention as well.
Who Could Be Held Liable for a Rollover Accident in Tampa, Florida?
Any number of people or entities could have played a role in causing a rollover accident. Even in the case of a single-vehicle accident, there could be issues related to road conditions.
Examples of parties who could potentially be held liable include:
- Negligence of another driver
- Government agencies
- Vehicle manufacturer
- Pedestrians, bicyclists, or motorcyclists
Contact Our Car Accident Law Firm in Tampa, FL for a Free Case Evaluation
If you’ve been injured in a rollover accident in Tampa, FL, you need the highly experienced and skilled attorneys at Winters & Yonker Personal Injury Lawyers
We’ve helped countless accident victims get the justice and money they deserve after suffering personal injuries.
Contact our Tampa law offices to learn more about how we can help you get your life back on track after a traumatic accident.
We operate on a contingency fee structure, so you owe us no attorney fees unless we secure compensation on your behalf.
Our team of experts handles all car accident cases, like:
- Distracted Driving
- DUI accidents
- Hit & run accidents
- Parking lot accidents
- Recreational vehicle accidents
Additional Car Accident Resources
- Most Dangerous Roads and Intersections
- Car accident statistics
- Car color & crash risk
- Florida car inspection laws
- Florida child car seat laws
- Passenger negligence
- Road defects
- Do I have to go to court after a car accident in Florida?
- Tampa car accident frequently asked questions
- Questions to ask a lawyer after a car accident in Tampa
- What to do after a car accident in Tampa
- Who will pay my medical bills after a car accident in Florida?