Lakeland Police Officer Dies In a Motorcycle Crash

Picture of a person holding a helmet going towards his motorcycle

Fifty-year-old Lakeland police officer and Marine Corps veteran lost his life in a motorcycle accident. He was riding on his way to work when the accident happened.
Polk County officials revealed the identity of the police officer, Paul Dunn of the Lakeland Police Department. He was operating his agency Harley Davidson Police Road King motorcycle.
The accident occurred early in the morning sometime before 6 a.m., in south Lakeland; all lanes of Lakeland-Highlands Road between Clubhouse Road and Lake Miriam Drive were shot. Drivers were advised to head north on Polk Parkway and drive on Cleveland Heights Boulevard.
His motorcycle crashed with and drove over a concrete median. For now, there is no information if there was another vehicle involved in the accident.
Medical help arrived on the scene, and a nurse practitioner immediately started CPR; Dunn was transported to Lakeland Regional Health Medical Center. One hour later, he was pronounced dead.
The police officer was with the agency since 2013 and was a beloved member of their motor unit, said from the Lakeland Police Department.
Losing a dear person in a motorcycle accident or getting injured in such gives you the right to file a compensation claim.
It is hard to predict how much compensation a person can get after the accident. It is crucial to know how the accident happened and how many drivers or riders were involved if anyone was intoxicated. These things will determine the amount of compensation.
Based on the gathered evidence, your attorney will advise you on the next steps and how much you can expect to claim for your medical bills, lost wages, or for the loss of the life of your loved one.
Call our office today. Our Winters and Yonker team has experienced and skilled motorcycle accident lawyers.
Source: https://www.fox13news.com/news/lakeland-police-officer-dies-in-motorcycle-crash

Free Consultation
Winters & Yonker Logo
Free Consultation
Attorney to You