You expect the tires on your car to operate as intended to keep you safe. However, that is not always the case. Issues with tire safety, such as defective tires, can cause blowouts and car accidents.
If a defective tire contributed to the cause of your car accident in Tampa, Florida, you may have a product liability claim against the manufacturer and other parties. An experienced Tampa defective tire car accident attorney with Winters & Yonker Personal Injury Lawyers can help you recover compensation for your injuries and losses.
Our car accident lawyers in Tampa have over 119 years of combined experience handling personal injury matters. We have won tens of millions of dollars for our clients in compensation for their injuries and damages. Our lawyers are top-rated and recognized by national and local legal organizations.
Accident victims and their families in Tampa have trusted us for more than 20 years to help them get the justice they deserve. We are available 24/7 to discuss your case. Contact us online or call (813) 223-6200 now for a free consultation with one of our Tampa defective tire car accident lawyers.
How Winters & Yonker Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help With Your Defective Tire Claim in Tampa, Florida
Defective tires can cause devastating traffic accidents, resulting in physical, emotional, and financial damages. The victims of a defective tire car accident should not bear the burden of these losses because of the negligence of a tire manufacturer or other party.
Our legal team at Winters & Yonker Personal Injury Lawyers is comprised of aggressive trial lawyers and talented, resourceful negotiators. We have the resources to handle the most complex cases, including product liability claims and car accident cases involving defective tires.
When you hire our top-rated car accident attorneys in Tampa, you can expect us to:
- Investigate the cause of your defective tire car accident
- Identify the factors that led to the car accident and the parties responsible for the defect
- File insurance claims and handle all matters related to settling the claims
- Defend you against allegations of blame and comparative negligence
- Work with leading experts, including tire manufacturing experts, accident reconstructionists, engineers, and others
- Determine the value of your damages after documenting the extent and severity of your losses
- Aggressively negotiate with the at-fault parties for a fair settlement
- Monitor the statute of limitations for filing lawsuits and claims
- Argue your case before a jury, if necessary
Contact our personal injury law firm today to schedule a free case evaluation with an experienced defective tire car accident lawyer in Tampa, FL.
How Defective Tires Increase the Risk of an Accident in Tampa, FL
Ordinarily, tires provide traction and control when driving a vehicle. However, a defective tire can increase the risk of a traffic accident for several reasons. The hazards of driving with defective tires include:
- Traction could be reduced, which could impact stopping distances and vehicle control
- A tire blowout can cause the driver to leave the road, collide with an object, or swerve into oncoming traffic
- Defective tires are not as safe on wet roads and could increase the risk of hydroplaning
- The tire sidewall of a defective tire could collapse
- Tire blowouts leave debris on roads that can cause other drivers to crash
The issue is that you might not know your tire is defective until it is too late. A defective tire car accident can cause severe injuries, including brain damage, spinal cord injury, amputations, broken bones, internal organ damage, and many other injuries.
Who Is Responsible for a Defective Tire Car Accident in Tampa, FL?
Manufacturers and other parties responsible for designing, making, and selling tires can be liable for the damages caused by a defective tire. A car dealership, mechanic shop, or repair facility could be liable if they knowingly use defective tires.
Proving liability for a defective tire car accident can be challenging. You must have evidence proving the tire was defective, the defect led to the accident, and you sustained damages because of the defective tire.
Our Tampa defective tire car accident attorneys gather evidence from numerous resources to prove the legal elements of your case. We can demand compensation for your injuries and damages once we prove the defective tire caused your injury.
What Compensation Can I Receive for a Tampa Defective Tire Car Accident Claim?
- The cost of medical treatment and care
- Property damage
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Lost wages and earning capacity
- Mental anguish and emotional distress
- Impairments and disfigurement
- Rehabilitative therapies
- Out-of-pocket expenses
- Diminished quality of life and loss of enjoyment of life
- Physical pain and suffering
The amount you receive for your accident claim depends on the specific factors involved in your situation. Our legal team works closely with you to document your damages and maximize the value of your claim.
Schedule a Free Consultation With Our Tampa Defective Tire Car Accident Lawyers
Defective tire claims are complicated personal injury cases. You need the experienced legal team at Winters & Yonker to handle your case. Call us today to request a free case review with an experienced Tampa defective tire car accident attorney.