Were you hurt in a multi-vehicle crash in Tampa, FL? If so, our Tampa car accident attorneys at Winters & Yonker Personal Injury Lawyers can help you get compensation for your injuries. Give us a call at (813) 223-6200.
With over 119 years of combined legal experience, our personal injury attorneys have earned a solid reputation for fighting on behalf of accident victims in the Tampa Bay area and the case results to show for it. We will fight just as hard for you.
Contact our Tampa, Florida law offices today to speak with one of our skilled car accident lawyers at no charge to you. We will review your case, help you understand the options available to you, and offer some preliminary legal counsel. With our contingency fee payment structure, you don’t have to worry about attorney’s fees unless we are able to secure a monetary award on your behalf.
How Can Our Tampa Car Accident Lawyers Help After a Multi-Vehicle Crash?
Given the number of vehicles involved, injuries sustained in a multi-vehicle crash can be catastrophic. This is an understandably difficult time for you. While you’re trying to focus on healing from your injuries, the bills continue to pile up.
After a car accident, the physical and emotional toll on you can be unbearable. The last thing you should have to worry about is finances. Let our Tampa personal injury lawyers help ease some of that stress by helping you get the money you need for your recovery.
When you engage our legal services, we’ll take care of everything from beginning to end, including:
- Investigating the accident to understand the cause, who may be at fault, and how much it may be worth
- Reviewing critical evidence, such as crash reports, video/camera footage, and medical records
- Locating and speaking to witnesses
- Engaging experts to testify on your behalf
- Calculating your damages and developing a legal strategy
- Negotiating to maximize your settlement
- Representing you in court, if necessary
We know how insurance companies operate, and we won’t let them take advantage of you during this difficult time.
Call our accomplished personal injury team at Winters & Yonker Personal Injury Lawyers in Tampa, FL. Your initial consultation is free, and you pay nothing unless we win.
In other words, you have nothing to lose by reaching out today.
What Is a Multi-Vehicle Car Crash?
Traffic accidents that involve more than two vehicles are called multi-vehicle accidents. These accidents can be complex due to unique factors.
Examples of such factors include:
- Multiple insurance companies involved
- Multiple injured parties
- The potential that one or more parties have insufficient insurance
- Cross accusations of negligence
- Extensive property damage
Multi-vehicle traffic accidents can be overwhelming as you find yourself surrounded by injured people and damaged cars, they can stem from all kinds of accidents, such as:
- Head-on crashes
- Highway crashes
- Intersection crashes
- Lane change crashes
- Left-turn accidents
- Parking lot accidents
- Rear-end crashes
- Red and yellow light accidents
- Rollover accidents
- and more
Our Tampa multi-vehicle car crash attorneys at Winters & Yonker Personal Injury Lawyers are experienced in all types of accidents and know exactly how to handle them.
When there is so much at stake, don’t trust your future to just any attorney. Having the right Tampa personal injury attorney on your side can make all the difference in the outcome of your case.
What Injuries Can Occur in Multi-Vehicle Collisions?
Because of the number of vehicles and parties involved, injuries in multi-vehicle crashes can be extensive and catastrophic. Not only do you experience the initial impact from the first vehicle, but you also may be hit again and again by other vehicles. This is likely to exacerbate initial injuries that may have been minor.
Injuries in multi-vehicle car crashes could include:
- Injuries to the spinal cord
- Cuts and lacerations
- Brain injuries
- Airbag injuries
- Broken or fractured bones
- Seat belt injuries
- Organ damage
- Internal bleeding
- Limb loss
- Back injuries
Not only are these injuries painful, but they could also result in lifelong disability and require ongoing medical care. They also come with steep medical bills.
No matter the type of injury you’ve suffered, we will do everything we can to get you the money you need to cover your medical bills and other expenses.
How Do Multi-Vehicle Collisions Happen?
As with any car accident, multi-vehicle collisions can happen for a variety of reasons, including:
- Driving while distracted
- Driving under the influence
- Reckless driving
- Driving while fatigued
- Abrupt lane changes
- Mechanical defects
- Road Defects
- Passenger negligence
At Winters & Yonker Personal Injury Lawyers, we know how devastating car crashes can be. We’ve seen countless clients go through similar troubles, so we understand your situation and are ready to help.
Contact Our Tampa Multi-Vehicle Accident Lawyers Today for a Free Consultation
Call the Tampa multi-vehicle accident attorneys at Winters & Yonker Personal Injury Lawyers to discuss your case and get answers to all your questions. We will be tireless in doing everything we can to hold the responsible parties financially accountable and get you a fair settlement.
You don’t have to go through any of this alone. We are here to help. Call us today to get started. The sooner you do, the sooner you can be on your way to a full recovery.
Additional Car Accident Resources
- Tampa car accident statistics
- Most Dangerous Roads and Intersections
- Single-vehicle accidents
- Recreational vehicle accidents
- Car color & crash risk
- Florida car inspection laws
- Florida child car seat laws
- Tampa car accident frequently asked questions
- What to do after a car accident in Tampa
- Can I be reimbursed for lost wages after a Tampa car accident?
- Can I be compensated for pre-existing conditions after a Tampa car accident?
Our personal injury law firm in Tampa, FL, also provides:
- Bicycle Accident Lawyers in Tampa
- Brain Injury Attorneys in Tampa
- Bus Accident Attorney in Tampa, FL
- Catastrophic Injury Lawyer in Tampa
- Car Accident Lawyer in Tampa, FL
- Construction Accident Lawyer in Tampa, FL
- Dog Bites Attorneys in Tampa
- Medical Malpractice Attorneys in Tampa, FL
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer in Tampa
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyers in Tampa
- Premises Liability Attorney in Tampa
- Product Liability Lawyers in Tampa
- Slip and Fall Lawyer in Tampa
- Truck Accident Lawyer in Tampa, FL
- Uber Accident Lawyers in Tampa
- Workers’ Compensation Attorneys in Tampa
- Workplace Accident Attorney in Tampa
- Wrongful Death Lawyer in Tampa